The 2-Hour Retirement Plan
Ideal Living Resort
& Retirement Expo
How to Avoid Running Out of
Money When You Need It Most
Learn tips and gain insights to Plan,
Design and Enjoy your Ideal Retirement!
One of the biggest risks retirees face is running out of money.
The resulting worry and stress are devastating. Explore and answer
these key questions to create a healthy, joyful, secure retirement at
the workshop in your area:
1. How much money will I/we need, and where will it come from?
2. What are my options and what tradeoffs are acceptable?
3. How can I/we afford the lifestyle we prefer?
4. What is our/my primary objective?
5. How can 1/we protect my/our assets?
6. Is there “a right way” to manage money?
(A hint: it’s called smart money, and you deserve no less.)
Workshop by Julia Valentine
Julia Valentine is founder, CEO of JoyCompass.com. Her research has
led her to believe that behavioral, financial, and motivational changes
are key to obtaining remarkable results in your retirement years.
Seminar Strategy & Session includes:
• Customized plan to help you prepare your mind,
body and wallet for retirement
• Joy Compass: How to Make Your Retirement the Treasure
of Your Life (paperback)
• Full Ideal Living Resort & Retirement Expo Privileges
• Lunch at the Hotel Restaurant
• Membership to Grandparents.com
• Annual Ideal Living subscription
idealshows.com • 800.713.4263
$75/Individual • $125/Couple at Expo
RSVP in Advance $50/Individual • $100/couple
Creativity requires a space, free time and idleness. We
have been conditioned to think that life is about doing, and
we’re squeezing the free time out of our lives. This attitude
robs us of our ability to create.
Enjoy yourself, play, be joyful, have fun, experience flow.
Being creative is not a chore. Creativity is a state. It is about
being a certain way. Once you are in that state, you will also
approach things in a different way.
Use artistic and everyday creativity, and enjoy better
health, with fewer doctor visits and less medication. Bombard your brain with new experiences. Come up with better solutions to everyday problems. Create new solutions to
your retirement planning. |
Understand How Creative You Are
For a complete creative aging quiz, go to ideal-living.com.
Answer each of the following statements with yes, no or ?.
1. I have a good sense of humor, and my humor is often
2. I want to tap into my potential, to use all my talents, to
express myself fully.
3. I am inquisitive. I’ve always wanted to know more, and I
keep asking questions everywhere I go. I am curious about
4. I am critical of the status quo. I quickly see what is wrong
with things and situations. I have ideas that frequently challenge conventional wisdom.
5. I am self-aware. I am sensitive to my feelings.
6. I strive to know and understand myself. Self-improvement
and growth are very important to me.
7. I am sensitive to my environment and to people around
me. I take almost everything to heart.
8. I can get wrapped up in a task that I really enjoy and lose
track of time. In that case, I don’t even care about the rewards
or what anyone thinks about my work.
9. I am resourceful. I come up with outside-the-box solutions to problems. Sometimes I even surprise myself.
10. When I am involved in a task I greatly enjoy, I feel excited
11. I am committed to doing work that I enjoy, and I am
driven to pursue it. My self-discipline is quite impressive
even to myself.
12. When I am interested in my task, I do not give up until I
figure out a way to complete it.
13. I need some space to pursue my own dreams, ideas and
tasks. I like to be independent, although I can get along with
other people just fine.
14. Whenever I am faced with a problem, I can come up with
many different solutions, one better than the other.
15. I am flexible and adaptive.