Fairfield Glade and Fairfield North are perched high atop the Cumberland
Plateau, the highest point between the Rocky and Smoky mountain ranges. At
2,000 feet elevation, this area enjoys much milder summers with less humid-
ity than many southern destinations. However, its location in Tennessee also
keeps it far enough south to avoid long, extreme winters. What to do with all
this wonderful weather? Here’s a few ideas this resort community has to offer:
• Miles of paved walking paths & rugged nature trails on-site
• 5 golf courses with 90 holes • 11 lakes with 2 beaches & marinas
• Racquet center with indoor and outdoor tennis and pickleball
• 4 indoor / outdoor pools • Recreation & wellness complexes
• Several restaurants with varying styles of dining
• Six miles to I- 40 and easy access to 3 metropolitan cities
• Affordable living with community club dues at only $56 a month
and “pay as you play” amenities. Plus, no state income tax on wages and
extremely low property taxes.
Now Available! The Cottages of Hickory Ridge.
A lovely neighborhood of detached patio homes, pictured above.
Say goodbye to yard work and hello to a better way of life!
1-800-383-7600 or (931) 484-3734
7012 Peavine Rd, Fairfield Glade TN 38558
Contact us for a Free 12 Page Booklet
or to book your Stay & Play visit.
Obtain the Property Report required by federal law and read it before signing anything. No federal or state agency has judged the merits or value, if
any, of this property. Void where prohibited by law. This is not an offer to residents of any state in which registration requirements have not been met.
Come on home
to Fairfield Glade
in the heart of
Where southern hospitality
is simply a way of life.